If you are invited as a guest by a Creator who is on a live broadcast,
or if you directly request and get accepted as a guest from the Creator of the broadcast you are watching,
then you can participate as a guest of the broadcast.
However, in order to participate as a guest, you must meet the minimum device specifications.
- Android : 5GB or more of RAM
- iPhone: 3GB or more of RAM
- iPad: 3GB or more of RAM
If you don't meet the specifications above, you can't participate in the broadcast as a guest even if you get a guest invitation from a Live Creator.
Please note that this is the minimum specification requred for smooth broadcasting.
Please check and familiarize yourself with the following notes when using the guest Live function.
- If the host and the guest speak loudly at the same time, the voice can be cut off!
- For iOS users, please change your microphone to wide spectrum mode if you can't hear the background music well during solo Live!
- For iOS users, please change your microphone to standard mode if there is a severe echo during Live with a guest!
*Guest Live feature is currently provided as beta service.
We'll continue to improve to provide a more stable and better service even during beta!