The items registered in ZEPETO Studio are reviewed and published to the ZEPETO App.
For items that have been rejected during the review process, you can check the reason for rejection in the following way:
1. Log in to ZEPETO Studio.
2. Enter "Item Menu" from console screen.
3. Check the 'Review Status' on the Item List.
* If an image you drew or clothing you sell was rejected
In the [License information] field, attach a file and explanation indicating that you are the copyright holder and submit it again for review. Re-examination is possible if the certification details are attached and submitted.
- If an item that is sold elsewhere is requested to be reviewed without a separate copyright holder verification explanation, we will refuse to review the item.
- If you are submitting the clothing of a business you are running, we recommend changing the account type to a business account.