1. Character Reset
Don't panic that it's been reset! Firstly check the ZEPETO ID !
If the ZEPETO ID is changed, your character is not reset, but you've been logged into a new account.
But if the ZEPETO ID is the same and your character has been reset, please contact us right away with your ZEPETO ID.
2. Character Copy/Duplicate
If you have multiple character slots, please check that you are working on the correct character.
Also, please keep in mind that you cannot restore a previous version of your character after it has been modified and saved.
If your character has been copied/duplicated, please contact us with the following requested information.
- ZEPETO ID(ZEPETO Code)
- Date of Issue
- Description of Problem (ex. I changed my character's outfit in a World and the appearance changed)
- Slot number of the character you would like to restore (ex. I want to recover the character on the second slot)
- Date you want the character to restore to (ex. I want to restore the character appearance from Dec 17th)
- Image of character before issue (if you have an image, please attach it)
Please note, in the following cases, it is not possible to recover your character.
- If more than 7 days have passed since the time of reset/copy
- When you reset the character by clicking the reset button yourself
- When you have changed the appearance of your character yourself, but want to restore to the previous version
- If you saved custom modification(s) after resetting/copying the character