* Cancel a subscription from Apple
If you need a detailed guide, please see the following link: Apple Customer Service
Go to [Settings] - [See Premium Benefits] - [Manage Membership] - [Manage]
* Cancel subscription in Google Play
If you need a detailed guide, please see the following link: Google Play Customer Service.
- Membership subscriptions are automatically renewed monthly with the original payment method.
- Payment cancellations must be completed on the device's app store (not on ZEPETO).
- You can cancel at any time before the Premium subscription renewal date. Even after you cancel your subscription, you can enjoy the premium benefits until the next billing cycle.
- Make sure you cancel your subscription to avoid unwanted automatic payments.
- Once you have successfully enrolled in the membership, you will automatically receive discounts on Premium items. Because priority content submission reviews take several days and is difficult to cancel immediately, you will have access to your Premium benefits until the next billing cycle (even if you cancel mid-cycle).
- If an account is suspended due to violation of terms and conditions, the Premium subscription will not terminate automatically, so make sure to cancel the subscription on the device settings.
- You must use the app or device that you signed up on to cancel.
- If a minor makes a purchase without a legal guardian's approval, please review this link.
* I don't see the Cancel button!
You may not see the cancel button for the following reasons:
- You are logged in to another account
- You are not a Premium member
- Your membership has already expired or been canceled
- The payment method is no longer valid, has expired, or has insufficient funds