You can create a World for promotional purposes (group/organization events, etc.).
However, if you are including a brand logo or related images that represent the group, you must register the license information.
- Group/organization information and proof that the content was created by the group/organization (business registration license, certificate, etc.)
- Related contract, official documents, etc. if the World was created by a 3rd party on the group/organization's behalf
- Document proving that you own the rights to the brand/design (copyright registration certificate, contract, etc.)
Please refer to this section for detailed registration steps and guidelines related to promotional content.
※ If there is any missing information, the World review may be rejected for reasons such as trademark infringement and commercial activity.
[Things to Consider]
- Images and texts that include QR codes, URLs, or hashtags may be rejected.
- If you promote an event through an image uploaded in the World, it is difficult to change the status of the event which can cause communication issues with users. Thus, we recommend utilizing your feed to provide event updates.
- World review submissions that include video content will automatically be rejected, and image content that infringes copyright and/or is inappropriate will be rejected.
- It may take more than 2 weeks for a World to be reviewed.
- Worlds are reviewed in the order they are submitted, so please make sure you submit with enough extra time.
- If you would like an official collaboration with ZEPETO, please email us separately.
- All submissions undergo a thorough review to provide a safe and fun experience for all ZEPETO users.
- If the World is found that it does not meet the ZEPETO guidelines after it is published, it may still be removed.
If you would like to learn more about the Review Guideline, please go to the link below!