Did you create a World or Items through your own work or commercially available resources?
In that case, please submit the relevant evidence through 'License Information' when registering the World and Items.
Registering License Information
If you are including images associated with brand logos or products, please register the license information on the following screen.
- Please select 'Yes' under [License Information].
Please attach a certificate or contract to prove that you own the brand or to confirm the contractual relationship.
- Ex.) Business license, trademark registration certificate, other official documents, etc., which can confirm the ownership of the brand or prove that it was produced by an outsourcing company through a contract, etc.
Please enter a brief description of the attached evidence, including brand ownership or contract details.
- If you don't write a description, it may be rejected during review process, so please don't forget to enter it.
License information registration is required in following cases.
Look at the examples of materials that can be used as evidence and register the appropriate materials and descriptions!
|Classifications||Types||Examples of Required Evidence|
|Item, and World||In the case where personal works (directly drawn illustrations, patterns, modeling resources, etc.) are used||
|In the case of using images or resources purchased from paid/free sites||
The above 2 must be included. If you have additional data, please attach them together.
*Cannot be used if the resource or license is prohibited from commercial resale, even if the resource is free or license is purchased (e.g. Pixabay, Adobe Stock standard license, etc.)
|In the case of collaborating with businesses/organizations||
|In the case where other evidence is deemed necessary||
|World||When using a sound source||
Disclaimers for Registering License Information
- Register documentation and description only if you need to register the license information. If you do not need to fill out the license information, but still check the license information [Yes], the approval will not be possible.
- In the [Description] column of the license information, only fill out the contents for proof of copyright (description of the attached certificate/contract). If you write something unrelated to the attached file description or other inappropriate content in the license information, approval will not be possible.
- If you produced Items and Worlds with images or resources purchased from paid/free sites, make sure to check in advance whether secondary processing and sales are possible. However, even if the Item and World are approved, sales may be suspended and collected at the request of the original author.
- Proof required at all times when the same item is submitted in different designs or colors.
- Approval denied if the item is deemed to be similar to an actual brand or intellectual property(IP).