If your child or loved one is struggling or is under extreme stress, listen to their reasoning. Just talking to someone you trust, such as a family member or friend, can help out.
It is important to put yourself first. It is said that just relaxing and doing light exercise or taking a break can help relieve depression. If possible, go outdoors for a walk or open a window or door so you can feel refreshed.
If you are thinking of self-harm or in an emergency situation where you are concerned about your safety, please contact your local emergency services, suicide prevention line, or expert advice service.
Here are some country-specific suicide prevention counseling centers where you can ask for help.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness 1-800-950-6264
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-8255
- Crisis Text Line 741-741
- Centro de Asistencia al Suicida 011 5275 – 1135 & 135
- Telefonseelsorge 142
- Samaritans Mumbai 084229 84528
- Kementerian Kesehatan Republik Indonesia 119
- Samaritans 116 123
- Jigsaw – the National Center for Youth Mental Health 01-472-7010
- Befrienders KL 03-7956 8145
- 113 zeelfmoord preventie 0800 – 0113
- Lifeline Aotearoa: 0800 543 354 or text ‘HELP’ to 4357
- Youthline Helpline: 0800 376 633 Or text 234 from 8am – 12am 1737
- Need to Talk? Free call or text 1737
- Support Center 800 70 2222
- SOS VOZ AMIGA 21 354 4545
- Телефон доверия 8-800-2000-122
- Institute of Mental Health 24-hour Mental Health Helpline: 6389-2222
- Samaritans of Singapore 24-hour Hotline: 1800-221-4444 or
- Care TextTOUCH Mental Wellness 1800-377-2252 (Mon-Fri: 10am-6pm)
- Singapore Association for Mental Health 1800-283-7019 (Mon-Fri: 9am-1pm, 2pm-6pm) Mindline
- Telefono de la esperanza 717 003 717
If you need information about another country's consultation center, please leave an inquiry.
The ZEPETO team is always here to support you.
Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.
- Abraham Lincoln -