* Manager Settings
The host can appoint a manager for an enjoyable and safe live stream environment. We recommend that the host solely focuses on the live stream.
- The host can assign up to 6 managers.
- The host can only appoint users he/she is following as managers.
- The manager can hide a viewer's chat or remove a viewer from the live stream.
- The host can remove the manager at any time.
- The manager will roll over from the previous live stream unless the host removes the manager.
* Reporting a Host or Viewer
To report a user, go to the user profile, [...] on the right, then [Report] and share details.
The host and manager have the ability to hide a viewer's chat or remove a viewer.
- Report : Report a user for inappropriate or offensive behavior
- Hide Chat : Hide the chats sent by the specific viewer
- Remove User: Remove and block the specific viewer
* Reporting Chats
Press chat bubble to report inappropriate chats.
Also, click the writer's profile and press the [...] - [Report] button to report users.
<Reporting Users> Guideline
Manager privileges are granted for smooth live streaming process and to promote healthy streaming environment.
Please refrain from abusing this authority and indiscriminately reporting users.