The World you create can be freely visited and played by users all across the world.
Therefore, please create the Worlds in accordance with the community guidelines so that users of all ages and cultures can enjoy using them.
If some of the images and texts inserted in the thumbnail/screenshot/custom object image (build it) are content that implies exposure or violence, or violates the rights of others, they may be rejected during review.
If your World has been rejected by review for 'violation of community guidelines', please check the following examples, then correct and resubmit them!
|How to Improve
Cases containing violent and cruel content or abusive language
- Detailed expression of bloodstains and murder scenes
- World production of sites with loss of life, such as site of terrorist attack
- Placement of signs with profanity
- World title and description containing profanity or sexual expression
- Creation and placement of inappropriate objects using the build it default objects
- Please exclude the resources containing violent content or profanity from thumbnail/screenshot/custom object image (build it).
- For users of all ages, please do not produce Worlds that express blood and bloodstains or suggest murder.
- When creating Worlds related to war and incidents for educational purposes, use only the resources appropriate for all ages at the very least.
Cases of World containing event-related content
- The World's bulletin board containing events or event contents of brands and organizations
- Please exclude the resources related to event contents from thumbnail/screenshot/custom object image (build it).
- Please proceed with the event using the ZEPETO feed.
Cases containing personal information
- Exposing the name and phone number of nearby stores on signs in a World that reproduces famous tourist attractions
- Exposing real addresses and phone numbers on inserted objects for realism
- Exposing the Creator's contact information for contacts with World users
- Please exclude the resources with real address, phone number, etc. from thumbnail/screen shot/custom object image (build it).
- Please exclude phone numbers that aren't of public institutions or hotlines, even if it is a promotional World.
Cases containing medical advertisement content that are not subjects of IRB review exemption
- Please exclude the resources that are not subjects of IRB review exemption from thumbnail/screen shot/custom object image (build it).
- Even in the case of a hospital promotion World, content that is not subject of IRB review exemption cannot be inserted.
Other cases where users of all ages find it difficult to use or inclusion of inappropriate content that is not suitable for the World
- Placement of objects such as liquor and cigarettes in a World representing a classroom
- World producing illegal sites such as private gambling houses
- Screenshots and thumbnails containing excessive exposures of avatars
- World suggesting illegal prostitution, illegal entertainment and sexual activity
- World suggesting other illegal activities (drug trade, human trafficking, fraud, etc.)
- We allow limited expressions of some alcoholic beverages in accordance with the World concept. However, please do not use this expression in an environment where it is not suitable.
- Utilize resources that are comfortable to use for users of all ages.
- Please exclude resources that express excessive exposure, violence, and illegal activities.
For more information, please refer to Community Guidelines and Studio Content Guidelines.