If you want to unsubscribe from Premium, please go to each market platform (Google: Play Store / Apple: App Store). (You cannot unsubscribe from the ZEPETO app)
If you cancel your subscription, the benefits will last until the remaining premium subscription period and will not be renewed or paid after the expiration date.
Please follow the instructions on the Google Play Customer Center for detailed screen descriptions.
Please follow the instructions on Apple Customer Center for detailed screen descriptions.
Premium Subscription Cancellation Policy
- Premium subscriptions are automatically billed each month at the time of renewal using the payment method of your choice.
- You may cancel at any time prior to the premium renewal date. Even if you cancel your Premium subscription, the benefits will continue until the expiration date.
- Premium is not eligible for cancellation or immediate cancellation because exclusive item payments and product discounts are applied immediately upon payment and renewal, and the content review process under Studio Priority Review takes several days.
- If you have a subscription remaining this month, the benefits will be maintained for the duration of the subscription period, and the subscription cancellation will be reflected in the next month.
- To avoid additional charges, please stop renewing your subscription as soon as you decide to cancel your subscription.
- If the use of the service account is suspended due to a violation of the subscriber's operating principles, the premium subscription is not automatically suspended within the ZEPETO app, so please cancel the subscription directly from the market platform.
- When unsubscribing, you must unsubscribe through the app you used or the device you paid for.
- If a minor purchases a product without the consent of a legal guardian, please read this help.
I can't unsubscribe!
You may not be able to cancel your subscription for the following reasons. If you can't cancel your subscription, please contact the marketplace you paid for first.
- If you are logged in with another account that did not subscribe to Premium
- Premium has expired or been canceled
- You are using a payment method that cannot be renewed (e.g. credit card expired, payment failed due to insufficient balance, etc.)