If you want to unsubscribe from Premium, please go to each market platform (Google: Play Store / Apple: App Store). (You cannot unsubscribe from the ZEPETO app)
If you cancel your subscription, the benefits will last until the remaining premium subscription period and will not be renewed or paid after the expiration date.
▶ Google Play Store Subscription Cancellation Shortcut
Please follow the instructions on the Google Play Customer Center for detailed screen descriptions.
▶ Apple App Store Subscription Cancellation Shortcut
Please follow the instructions on Apple Customer Center for detailed screen descriptions.
[Disclaimers when unsubscribing from Premium]
- Premium membership is automatically paid at the time of monthly renewal through the payment method selected at the time of subscription.
- You can unsubscribe at any time before the premium membership renewal. If you cancel your premium subscription, your membership benefits will remain until the expiration date.
- When paid or renewed, the Premium benefits of receiving exclusive items and product discount will be applied immediately. The benefit of priority on Studio content review takes several days, so it cannot be canceled immediately.
- If you have a subscription period left for this month, the benefits will be maintained throughout the subscription period, and the subscription termination will be applied from next month.
- To avoid unwanted charges, stop renewing your subscription as soon as you decide to unsubscribe.
- If the service account is suspended due to a violation of the operating principles of the subscriber, the premium subscription within the ZEPETO app will not be automatically suspended, so please cancel the subscription directly from the market platform.
- When you unsubscribe, you must unsubscribe through the app you used or the device you paid with.
- If a minor purchased a product without the consent of a legal representative, please refer to this help.
I can't unsubscribe!
You may not be able to unsubscribe for the following reasons. If you can't cancel your subscription, please contact the market platform you paid through first.
- You are logged in with a different account that doesn't have Premium membership
- Premium membership has already expired or been cancelled
- Payment methods that cannot be renewed are used (ex. expired credit card, payment failure due to insufficient balance, etc.)