* The goods(Coins/ZEMs) that were directly refunded through the app market are withdrawn from the ZEPETO Team.
If you use goods that need to be recovered, please be aware that account disciplinary actions may be taken.
If the ZEPETO team rules that you, your content, or account has violated our Community Guidelines, it will be actioned accordingly. However, if you were subject to an erroneous enforcement action, you have the ability to appeal.
How to Appeal an Account Sanction (*Only owners of reported accounts can request reconsideration)
- Click the [Appeal] button at the bottom of the notification that you have been sanctioned or in the sanction history on the penalty history page.
Enter the details of your appeal.
- You can only appeal once per penalty. Be careful not to enter anything that is irrelevant or inappropriate to your penalty case.
- Be as detailed as possible about why you are requesting reconsideration.
Once your appeal is received, the ZEPETO team will review the content. If the appeal is deemed valid, the sanction may be adjusted.
- If your appeal has already been reviewed, you will not be able to submit an additional appeal.
If you need to attach video/images/etc. to your appeal,
Please submit an account sanction appeal via here. To ensure a smooth process, please include the following information:
- Your email address: We will send you the outcome of the process.
- ZEPETO ID or ZEPETO code: We need this to verify and review the exact account.
- Detailed description: Please provide as much detail as possible about why you're requesting reconsideration, including attachments to help explain the situation. If you don't have anything to attach, please use the [Appeal] feature in the app.
Please note that we are unable to review appeals and adjust sanctions if the account has already been deleted.
For DMCA related inquiries, please visit the Intellectual Property Policy page.